OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life. As such, we make the following promises to every person who walks through our doors:
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, or circumstances.
- You will be treated with kindness and compassion.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgment, ridicule, or rejection.
- You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share.
- You will be given on-going support, in accordance with your needs. We are honored that you have allowed us to walk with you.
- Your information will remain confidential, unless otherwise directed by you.
Ella’s House is not a licensed healthcare clinic and should not be treated as such. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding pregnancy.